Living the Fit Life
Fittest Teen On Earth - Emma Lawson
September 09, 2021
Chad Mueller, Michelle De Jong, Adam De Jong
As the kiddos head back to school, we thought it would be a perfect time to sit down with the Fittest Teenager on the Planet, Emma Lawson!
In this Episode, Emma shares her tips and tricks for young athletes who love sports and have dreams and aspirations of playing sports for years to come.
- Emma talks about how she sets goals on a yearly basis and uses them to keep her motivated when training long hours.
- She shares how she builds her daily routine around her training early in the morning and after school.
- Find out how she balances her training, school and social life.
- How she prioritizes recovery to continue to be a healthy athlete for years to come.
- She shares her tips around nutrition as a young athlete and what to focus on.
We can all learn from the focus and discipline that 16 year old Emma Lawson shared in Season 2 Episode 1 of Living the Fit Life Podcast!
Tune in here: